c:front built the Pinport app as an Ad Supported app. This Service is provided by c:front at no cost and is intended for use as is. This page is used to inform users regarding the policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using the Service, it may be required for you to provide us with certain personal data. The information requested is not collected by c:front in any way. The data in question is:
- Location data, is only shown on the main map or is used to suggest places you might want to add to your visited list.
- Searched places and coordinates on the earth map, geo-data look up is done via third-party (Google places api).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”).
The Service does use third party services to handle geo-data requests using Google places api.
The Service also uses third party services due to the following reasons:
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To maintain the Service
These third parties have access to your Usage Data. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on c:fronts behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- [https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/](Google Play Services)
- [https://firebase.google.com/policies/analytics](Firebase Analytics)
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While c:front strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, its absolute security cannot be guaranteed.
Links to Other Sites
c:front does not knowingly collect personal data from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided c:front with personal data, please contact c:front so that necessary actions can be taken.